Color: Brown, Gold, Green, Turquoise, Sea Foam Green, Coral Pink
- Gold represents history, tradition, and value
- Brown represents earth and stability.
- Green means prosperity, abundance, fertility, hope, and healing.
- Turquoise represents calmness, clarity, femininity, sophisticated, wholeness, tranquility, and spiritual grounding
- Sea Foam Green is the color of luck, revitalization, and a soothing essence.
- Coral Pink is dynamic and invigorating symbolizing good fortune, purifying negative energy and success.
Size: Plus size, 50 Inches of beading (perfect fit for all)
Style: Glass beads, Tie-on string, meant to be worn 24/7 until you cut them off or they break off (can be caused by weight loss, in this case you tie back on)
Purpose: Waist beads are a traditional accessory worn as a symbol of femininity. They are worn as a celebration of womanhood, sexuality, fertility, healing, spirituality, body shaping, protection and wealth. While they are worn for body positivity and fashion purposes, the beads help with WEIGHT LOSS as well because you tie them on your natural waist line or higher, and if they start to fall down to the hips, it is a sign you are losing inches/weight. If they get tighter, its a sign there's been weight gain.
Of course, waist beads are becoming popular in Western society and they are being worn by women of all backgrounds for the simple fact that they adorn the body so beautifully. You do not need a purpose to wear them other than you want to look/feel AMAZING and celebrate your natural body type.
***All beads are made of materials that are safe for doctor visits, CT scans, MRI's, and X-rays.